Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today's horoscope

The sign of the Goat is traditionally practical, ambitious, disciplined and patient.

From Astrology.com

"Asking the right questions will help you find facts that will get you much farther along in a career goal, right now. This might seem obvious, but you haven't been talking to the people who can really give you the information that you really need. It's time to step out of your safe circle and start trying to expand your network a little bit more aggressively. Start rubbing elbows with people who are not only fun to be around, but also influential and connected."

The only time I read horoscopes is on my or my brother's birthday. Why? I have no clue other than it's fun and if it fits into the mold I want to hear, I “say, yes, that’s right on.” It always seems to fit somehow. We can always derive meanings from them and apply them to situations that we hold true. Although I have no career goals, being a retired resident here, for the moment, I am committed to write about issues that affect us all. It is true that I don’t confer with anyone other than my circle of friends from time to time who encourage me. I write from personal observations.

All of you have a great day even if it isn't your birthday!