Wednesday, June 17, 2009

E-mail response from Commissioner Vana

Comment up
Well, I have heard from only two Palm Beach County Commissioners: Marcus and now Vana. I can always count on them. This tells me a lot about them.
Thank you for your recent email regarding the county’s budget. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, comments and concerns.

Please be assured that prior to making my decisions I will consider the input received by the residents of Palm Beach County. Your positions on the respective issues play an important role in my decision making.

There are tough choices ahead. I will do my best to keep government efficient and be mindful of all the individual needs in our community.

Sincerely,

Shelley Vana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many called you and emailed to you on a regular basis Lynn?

Looks like a form email me!

Hope you are well!

Bob

Lynn Anderson said...

It definitely is a "form" e-mail but the point is, at least she replied. Aaronson, Koons, Santamaria never do. Addie never did either. I never wrote to Masilotti...darn. :)

Anonymous said...

Bob, are you the famous Bob Kanjian ? We miss your very good looks and personality ! By the way,if it's YOU, one of your campaign signs is still on High Ridge Road !