Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lake Worth Trojans Basketball

Last night was the last game of the season as well as Alumni Appreciation Night. The alumni were all given a LW High T-Shirt...mine says "Lake Worth Varsity Letterman" and I have it on now and will wear it today at the Art Show downtown.

In spite of losing by 8 points to Boca, our team did a great job considering it is basically a freshman squad with only 2 seniors. Grade point average kept many from participating, something that Dr. Saltzman is working diligently on improving. Top scorer for LW was Desorvil with 28. I was told that he is only a Junior.

Watching Ian Saltzman, Principal and Brett Packard, Assistant Principal as well as the coaches, students, fans and alumni all interact, gives you a feeling of hope for our school. There is so much love and attention and pride for Lake Worth High.

It was an exciting game...my hands were red from clapping and I annoyed everyone around me for cheering the loudest.


No comments: