Monday, February 15, 2010

Pets in the Plaza

Comment Up
There were wonderful "pets" in our Cultural Plaza on Saturday that were looking for homes. There is so much animal abuse that it makes you sick. You don't even want to hear the horror stories that were told to me. The next time you see an animal that is abused, speak out; call the ASPCA or some other organization--call the police if you have to.

Also, it is against Palm Beach County law, as of 9-1-2003, to chain or tether your dog out doors between 10am and 5pm. If you see this, call 561-233-1200 ext 0 to report it.

Tiny size
I know I look silly wearing this fuzzy thing!

Medium size
Bulldog (my favorite)

Large size
Labrador

Humongous size
Great Dane 7' 8" that eats 40 lbs of food each month

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

Great shots of the Paws on the Plaza. I took pictures of the little on in the fuzzy pink too.

I don't thing the large dog is a Labrador, looks more like a Great Dane to me.

Tom

Lynn Anderson said...

I think you are right about that...it was tall that's for sure. I'm a snall dog lover myself: Poodles, Malteses, Lasha Apsos--the only dog breeds I have ever owned other than my first two small dogs that were mixed breeds.