Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LED signs on I-95

Comment Up

LED signs are appearing on I-95 warning motorists of accidents or problems ahead.

Trying to find out if American Traffic Solutions was getting a piece of this pie, I asked Angel Streeter, the reporter, if he knew who the vendor was. Here is the reply: "The contractor is Transcore ITS. But they could be using a separate supplier for the signs."

And how is that illegal (by city Ordinance) LED sign situation coming along in our City that was installed on I-95? We haven't heard a thing from the City Attorney or anyone at city hall. Do we just allow these creeps to ignore our laws?

2 comments:

kkss21 said...

I like the warning signs on the highway,but Lake Worth really did get shafted on the billboards that light up the entire neighborhoods all night. What I want for Christmas is a city attorney with some balls.

Anonymous said...

Can the city please get all of those billboard signs down. They are all against our ordinance, not just the lighted one.