Saturday, May 28, 2011

John Davidson at Atlantis

Comment Up
Click on the link below. Then click on a button
in the graphic to hear John sing

John Davidson, (born December 13, 1941) is a singer, actor and game show host known for hosting "That's Incredible," Time Machine, and Hollywood Squares in the 1980s, and a revival of The $100,000 Pyramid in 1991.

He is appearing at Atlantis Country Club for two months on Sundays from 5 to 8pm starting May 29 through July 24. There is no charge other than your dinner purchase.

4 comments:

John Rinaldi said...

John stayed with us here at the Sabal Palm a few years ago. He was thinking of buying a house in south Florida. The reservation was under his name but we had no idea it was him until he rang the doorbell. Nice guy.

Lynn Anderson said...

I was told that he bought a residence in Atlantis.

Anonymous said...

PB County Property appraiser shows a John H Davidson at 108 Palm Circle, Atlantis

Anonymous said...

WOW.... When my sister sent this link (I no longer live in LW), I was SHOCKED!!!! Except for the hair color, he has NOT changed one iota. I'm emailing my best friend in MA, since growing up she had the BIGGEST crush on him. Hopefully my sister & I will make dinner one Sunday!