Monday, July 25, 2011

John Davidson's Show at Atlantis

Comment Up
As I write, I am listening to John Davidson's CD entitled "Love Songs." John describes this album as some of his favorites. "A time, a place, a special person, a reason to break into song because words cannot express my feelings." All the songs he chose for this album show his caring and appreciation for a love that made his life special at that moment in time. It is about feelings, loves that were lost, loves that were all important, that all meant a lot, and make him the person he is today. My absolute favorite is on the album, "After the Lovin" made famous by Engelbert Humberdinck. Thanks, John, for taking all of us on a one way trip to the Sun.

John Davidson will be back on September 16 and 17
Atlantis Country Club

Our table minus one who didn't want his photo taken

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I see why she's the BCME!
She's nice to you.

Lynn Anderson said...

She didn't buy my dinner, if that's what you mean. "Nice" is a two way street. Try it. It works more often than not. I can disagree and still be respectful.

Greg Rice said...

Did anybody notice those back-up singers? Now "That's Incredable"! GR

kkss21 said...

Even City managers are allowed a nice evening out once in a while! Sounds like the show was great .Greg-I sure did notice those backup singers-I did a double take because at first I thought that they were real people!