Saturday, October 29, 2011

Theatrics Lake Avenue

Looking for that perfect Halloween Costume? Go to Theatrics and see Angel.

705 Lake Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33460-3812
(561) 623-7026

Last evening, Marshall Pass of Lake Worth Live, Barbara Jean and I walked up Lake Avenue from the Cultural Plaza to the Lake Worth Playhouse to visit their House of Horrors. It was quite a production of "scary" scenes put on my local actors. The admission is $5 so if you want to be scared out of your wits and have someone with a chain saw running after you, go visit the playhouse.

Theatrics is located directly east of the Lake Worth Playhouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had my camera, but does anyone have a picture of the Black Standard Poodle wearing a sandwich board sign campaining for Pam? He was beautiful and so friendly! If Pam didn't already have my vote, he would have won it!