Thursday, January 26, 2012

Little Ole Lady on Jeff Clemens Medical Marijuana Bill

Comment Up

The medical marijuana joint that Jeff Clemens is pushing for Seniors might be good for ya--

A doctor on his morning walk, noticed the old lady pictured above, sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?"

"I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and don't exercise at all."

"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you, asked the doctor?"

"Forty," she replied

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She should be taking some Geritol too.

Anonymous said...

The Anti-Marijuana argument is pure propaganda to protect the tabacco industry and just flat out false. I'm sorry the WWII gen. had to be subjected to the false propaganda of the "Refer Madness" movie. Your example is funny, but you should admit that every one of the substances that you listed are LEGAL except for the marijuana. I'm sure if you asked a doctor, marijuana would be the least damaging of all the substances listed. It's the only 1 that is 100% natural without any man made substances. I think your post actually supports the legalization argument since the cigars, tabacco, Jack Daniels, junk food, pills, and sex are all legal, so why shouldn't the marijuana be? Look up the statics on how many people die every day from heart attack, diabetes, and other junk food related illness vs. how many marijuana related deaths there have been in the past 50 years. And that's not even counting alcohol related deaths and illnesses or prescription pill overdoses. Lynn, it's time for you get over the 50's fears of marijuana. It's been over 60 years since then and still weed hasn't taken over the world (but damn, alcohol sure has...) Get over it and legalize it.

Lynn Anderson said...

Coming from a true pot-head? Thanks for your input but you've been smoking too much of that funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

The little old lady was heard to say, I love Jeff, I love Jeffy, I just LUV that boy but I think he's too old for me.

Anonymous said...

Losers do drugs

Lynn Anderson said...

What about the law? If someone breaks the law on purpose, mind you, is that a loser?

Federal law still prohibits pot smoking, even for medicinal reasons. However, some local laws permit it, but you still run the risk of federal prosecution.