Thursday, July 12, 2012

Lake Worth's Assistant City Attorney gives Notice

July 10, 2012

Dear Elaine and Mike:

Re:  Letter of resignation

This letter will serve to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as Assistant City Attorney with the City of Lake Worth as of Friday, July 27th, 2012. As you both know, I recently accepted an offer of employment as Government Relations Counsel with a private company and my position with them will begin on Tuesday, July 31st, 2012.

I have genuinely enjoyed working with each of you, as well as with the rest of the dedicated staff of Lake Worth. While I am excited about my new position, I will miss working with everyone, including the City's wonderful residents, who care so very much about the City. I realize that the timing is not ideal, and for that I apologize, but God has a wonderful sense of humor and he, apparently, has chosen this time to point me in another direction career wise.

I will all the best to the City.

Sincerely,

Melissa P. Anderson
Assistant City Attorney

No comments: