Sunday, October 28, 2012

Stafford in his own words

Comment Up

This is an e-mail from Jim Stafford to Lake Worth Media. Stafford was trying to become a member of the site and he balked at the process.


----- Original Message -----
To: billc
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: from LWM

On 2/11/08, billc <wdco@comcast.net> wrote:
If you do not intend to conform to our requirements for membership please discontinue phony applications. 
LakeWorthMedia.com


BillC ~ "conform">>  Nahhh, not me, not ever. Nobody dictates what I say or do.

                 "phony applications">> & well, hell, why not? Phony applications to a phony site, makes sense to me.

      

      Anyway, I have stopped applying after two attempts because now that I see how true it is that you and your site suck I don't want to be there.
     


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When he was a teAcher how long did he teach and to what age group?

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't Coakley just run instead of sending you old emails?

Lynn Anderson said...

Oh, just thought I would take a second to answer that question. Coakley actually sent this to me in 2008 when it was sent by Stafford. I saved it. Glad I did. Aren't you?

First question--don't know how long he was a teacher.

Anonymous said...

Guess you never changed your mind about anything? You are so set in your beliefs you could never be persuaded of anything else. Maybe Mr. Stafford just grew up, or changed
his beliefs.