Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bill O'Reilly to President Obama

Dear Mr. President:

You must be tired. Please take some time off; you worked very hard to get reelected. As a loyal American, I want you in good health - and that means some rest and relaxation once in a while.

But when you ramp it up again, I hope you will consider some suggestions from a citizen who's a bit disappointed in your overall performance. Please understand that I am not looking at this from an ideological perspective, rather from a sports point-of-view.

I want American leadership to win the game. That means improving the economy, bolstering protection for the folks, and running an honest operation from the White House. At this point in history, that's what winning means to me.

Read the entire message at Bill O'Reilly.com

No comments: