Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Christmas Message

This year, it just dawned on me that I have been more consumed with Christmas than in any other year especially over the past several days.  I believe I can attribute this more intense interest to Preston Smith the atheist and his side-kick Chaz Stevens the Satanist.  People have a way of inspiring you whether you know it or not--inspire to a deeper level of meaning exerted directly on your mind or soul.  And for me, Smith's atheist speech brought out those feelings even more. I also believe that you had to be a witness to his non-belief to know how wrong he is and in that revelation, it helped solidify my own beliefs that I had not really dwelled upon but simply took for granted. But no matter what the inspiration, this is a video that IS the spirit of Christmas.


No comments: