Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lake Worth gets new reporter

Comment Up

Usually the Palm Beach Post reporters are eventually run out of Lake Worth by the bully blogger--you know who I mean. It seems we have another one who just began this beat:  Kevin D. Thompson.  He was spotted in the back row at Tuesday night's meeting. Here is what he says on Facebook:

I will be the new full-time reporter covering Lake Worth. While I may be new to the city, I’m no stranger to The Post. I’ve been a reporter here for 20 years, having covered Royal Palm Beach and Greenacres the past few years.

To offer the best coverage possible, I plan to rely on you — my readers. That means I want to hear from you on a regular basis on what’s important to you and the issues that impact your lives. I also want to hear about all the quirky, fun, arts-y stuff happening in your city.

So, any story ideas, comments or tips should be sent to KThompson@pbpost.com. Or, feel free to call me at 561-820-4573. You can also follow me on Twitter  @KevinDThompson1.

Read Kevin's bio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Kevin! You will find this a very interesting place.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Kevin. May your tenure last longer than Lona's and Chris'.

Anonymous said...

Welcome ,Mr. Thompson. Katie Mcgiveron