Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Marco is the Man

Comment Up

"I know we have a long way to go before the 2016 presidential election, but I have already chosen.

I think Hillary would make a wonderful president... just kidding... only if we want another eight years of lying, cheating, ignoring the Constitution, destroying our place in the world order, and ignoring the major economic and societal problems we face, focusing instead on nonsense like climate change.

No, my choice among all the conservative candidates is Sen. Marco Rubio."

Read the entire article... at Daily Inter Lake and read this author's reasons for wanting Marco Rubio as our next president of the United States. It makes sense to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is not going to be my man! I won't vote for him as he is not for equal rights for ALL people. Read this in the SunSentinel:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-tns-bc-rubio-gaymarriage-20150526-story.html

This will hurt him and he will not move forward or get my vote of votes from many, I disagree with him here.

Sorry Lynn, you are betting on the wrong MAN!

Lynn Anderson said...

Gay marriage is one issue...there is much more about the man. I can understand why you feel the way that you do especially if you are Gay, liberal and/or a Democrat. There are many people who believe in traditional marriage. I think many if not most Republicans feel the same way about marriage although many are staying neutral. I doubt if it will be a part of the Republican platform.