Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bodegon Supermarket

Comment Up

Back in December last year, Sabor Publix closed its store.  At the time, I called the owners of the shopping center, I.M.C. Property Management, to see what they had to say.  I was assured that there would be another food store in that shopping center. Most of us who have shopped at that location for years, even decades, are looking forward to a new food store opening soon. As yet, there is no opening notice posted at the door.

Locating in the Town and Country Shopping Plaza
1910 Lake Worth Road

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its official. Miami has come to Lake Worth. PBC is no longer part of the USA but part of Latin America and high crime is here to stay. Going to get to work on my exit strategy.

Anonymous said...

The invasion...no one wants to stop it.

Lynn Anderson said...

I believe the person was referring to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, anonymous @10:17--but you knew that. Why do you think breaking United States law is ok?