Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mercedes Jewelers



I looked in the window the other day at the jewelry store that soon will be opening at the Town & Country Shopping Center. Although not yet officially opened for business, the owner's son, Carlos, waved me in after tripping a door lock. He was in the process of stocking the shelves.

They have been in operation for over twenty years. It is a family owned business that deals in good jewelry. As Carlos said to me, the Spanish population loves gold and that is their target market and that's why they located in this center. They are waiting for Bodegon to open and they will be a part of the grand opening party.

As I love jewelry, I will be looking forward to this opening, a store that will be selling silver, 10kt and 14kt gold, watches, rings and diamonds. They also buy gold. Mercedes Jewelry will also offer watch repairs and batteries. We wish them much success.

No comments: