Friday, January 22, 2016

Florida - Campus Carry Bill

Comment Up


Finally.  I agree with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz who appeared at the Florida Capitol yesterday and made the right call on this bill.

Although bill SB 68/HB 4001 has passed in every committee but the Judiciary Committee, we don't need young kids packing on college campuses. There were 23 shootings on college campuses last year. Can you even imagine some crazed college kid with a gun? I remember my college days.

This does not jeopardize our 2nd Amendment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now you admit to being crazy? Can you ever remember back that far? I do! It does infringe on our second amendment rights.

Why not ask the war hero's, NRA types over at the Gun Show being held yesterday and today at the Scottish Rite Temole in Lake Worth on N D Street. I bet you'd have a way different opinion from these guys. Along with a few pointers on how to shoot straight which you have problems with.

My favorite was the 16 round smoke and grenade launcher used in the Selma, Alabama riots in the 60's. You might remember those days when folks just knew their place. These young folks today just don't respect anything. Maybe we can borrow the smoke grenade launcher to disperse the protesters coming for this do called 'month long musical' the Eco-terrorist are hosting. Start looking around for tents..in public spaces and at private hones.

Glad my grandson packs on his college campus, he's ready for some nut job terrorist - domestic or foreign.

Lynn Anderson said...

You really take the cake, anonymous. Let's have all college kids packing guns? Are you serious?
And no, I didn't say that I admitted to being crazy but I think you ARE if you believe that was what I wrote about. Take a hike and keep your snarky comments to yourself.