Saturday, August 27, 2016

Lake Worth Trojans Football

Comment Up
The great Palm Beach Lakes High School Marching Band

The games are always at 7pm. It was in the Palm Beach Post as 7pm start time. It was on their web site as 7pm. When we arrived last night at 6:40, the game was into the 2nd quarter. It was a real surprise.

The stands and parking lot were packed and we survived the rain.

Lake Worth lost 24/20 but they looked good.

After the game, Katie and I went downtown to get a bite and the entire place was buzzing. I can't remember when there have been so many people and it's not even the Season. Ran into a drunk woman who cut in front of me at Dave's to get in the door. She took one look at how packed the place was, turned around and called me "grandma" just when I was feeling like a teenager after that football game!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to drunk nasty eejits. Shows nothing but selfish anger because the world didn't cater to her wants above everyone else. Trash worthy. I support gray all the way!

Lynn Anderson said...

I want to find the damn Fountain of Youth!!

Anonymous said...

Was Scotty hanging out there last night with his entourage?