Sunday, August 28, 2016

Red Cross takes hard line against Prayer for flood victims

Comment Up

It's really sad what's going on in our country today. "Apparently, that whole First Amendment, Freedom of Religion thing is kind of passé for some people at the Red Cross down in Lafayette, Louisiana. I mean, how else could you explain their decision to condemn a police officer for having the audacity to pray with flood victims in need of help?


This past week police officer Clay Higgins stopped by the local Red Cross shelter after work to see how he could be of service to the hurting people of his community. Higgins was still in uniform and carrying a Bible as he spoke and prayed with local residents. After a few minutes on scene he was approached by a Red Cross volunteer who told him that the Red Cross had taken issue with what he was doing and wanted him to leave."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so stupid. I am so tired of all these anti-prayer people and organizations, now I will stop my donations to the red cross! Our country was built on prayer and the Bible. I will now give that money to the new Museum of the Bible being built in Washington, DC.

I am fed up with our government and these organizations taking God and Jesus out of my life this way. I will not donate money to any who do, will look for every way to pay less taxes to a government or organizations that do this.

We need more prayer in this world. We need God! We need the Bible. I am tired of people saying you cannot say Merry Christmas anymore, fed up with all the political correctness.

We need more prayer and more affective in our world!