- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia was ready to hand a transcript of Trump's meeting with Russia's foreign minister over to U.S. lawmakers if that would help
- He said Moscow initially found debates about Russia meddling in U.S. politics as 'funny' but said Moscow is now 'concerned'
- Putin dismissed the U.S. politicians who came up with the 'nonsense' as either being 'stupid' or 'dangerous and unscrupulous'
- Inveighs against 'political schizophrenia' in Washington
- Putin implied that someone is hampering Trump's efforts at being President
- Complains Trump isn't being allowed to work 'at full capacity'
- 'It's hard to imagine what else can these people who generate such nonsense and rubbish can dream up next'