Thursday, October 19, 2017

Royal Poinciana NA Clean-up this Saturday on South C Street


Sarah Parr-Malega, candidate for Commissioner District 1, is having a neighborhood cleanup this Saturday.  Following is a message from Nick Petrino. The company for whom he is employed will be assisting with the clean-up with equipment and crew.

"Our company, V&S Landscaping, will be volunteering on 10/21/17 from 8:00AM - 12:00PM for the Neighborhood Cleanup to assist Ms. Sarah Parr-Malega with her campaign to become a City of Lake Worth Commissioner 2018. Our initial meeting spot will be at 404 S C ST and the focus will be from Lake Avenue to 6th Avenue South.

We are looking forward in helping improve the Community for its residents. I will have our Dump Truck, Maintenance Equipment and our dedicated V&S Crew will be on site.

Respectfully,
Nicholas Petrino

www.vandslandscaping.com

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? When did he leave the City?

Lynn Anderson said...

Ask Mike Bornstein and then ask him why.

Lovelylw said...

Yahhhhh :) this is going to be fun

Anonymous said...

Oh ooo... I'm sure he left on his own accord... my city isn't dumb enough to go bother him after all they did in the past...

Anonymous said...

its so nice how our town comes together <3 Sarah has my vote!

Blogger1 said...

I was wondering what happened that guy. I tried to call him to address some issues down the block and never got a call back. eh onto better things

Anonymous said...

Lets do this LW! Sat @ 8!

Anonymous said...

Sarah for COMMISSIONER! its time to have someone honest in there!

Jenny S said...

Nicks gone????????????? I want know why, he was a great code officer. I'm Definitely gonna ask him on Saturday, he was the best!

Anonymous said...

That Mary Lindsey is amazing, what a hard worker, she just never stops and does so much for this city and cares. She would be an amazing mayor for Lake Worth! Under her this city could really shine. Mary Make Lake Worth Great Again please!

Anonymous said...

Good luck trying to get him to talk about it. I tried about a month ago and he straight up didn't want to. The only thing he said was he missed the people, not the management. So I'm sure something went down.

Anonymous said...

Imma be there, it would be great to see him and help out Sara

Anonymous said...

Will you be attending this event Lynn?

Lynn Anderson said...

As president of my condo association, I have enough clean-up right here. And my arthritis won't allow any more of it. :)

Onecity said...

Well that explains why my neighborhood is going to hell. Nicholas is gone