Monday, November 6, 2017

The Rise and Fall of Jeff Clemens

Read the article... on Jeff Clemens' rise and fall in politics.

I still say, "What a shame."

A famous quote comes to mind:  "You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it."  Jeff had everything going for himself. If Clemens had just kept his personal house clean, he had every chance to climb up the ladder--he, no doubt, would have been a contender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well pray for him Lynn, it is good he realizes now that he needs to become a better person. Many know him and knew he was not a good person, did many bad things, sometimes this is God's way of giving a person a second chance, he even said he needs to work on becoming a better person. He hurt a lot of people over the years, all for power and fame. Let's hope this helps him make something better of his life.