Friday, April 6, 2018

How about driving by, Commissioner Scott Maxwell

The following was reported by a resident who posts on Nextdoor:

Sober Home 1410 Hillcrest Drive

I think this home has changed hands again, New crop of people, the white vans dropping off and picking and beater cars etc. But two cars in particular 1 is in the drive way with no tags the other is a red car that moves back and forth across the street, a guy works on it but it is leaking "stuff" all of the road. I am at my wits end with the city as they can't do anything, my only recourse is per the Sheriff's Dept and Code enforcement is to call them when there are violations which I do. I have become "that neighbor". If anyone else would like to assist me in contacting code enforcement you can do so anonymously here is the link. I encourage you to drive by when you get a moment to see for yourselves. https://www.lakeworth.org/business/code-compliance/complaint/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In his golf cart? Election time is over. Scott will be missing in action.

Daniel said...

Maybe the $500 gas allowance will be enough to get him around the corner.

Anonymous said...

Scott doesn't have to drive-he could roll himself over to this place. It's on his street !