Thursday, May 17, 2018

PAPA

Has anyone been up to the Property Appraiser's web site lately?  It's been totally redesigned.  Some genius got a hold of a perfectly easy web site to navigate and now has made it ridiculous. This is bureaucracy in action. In fact, I don't even see the phone number for PAPA in order to complain about screwing up a good thing.

Don't you think they would have better ways to spend their time than sitting around and thinking up things to f*ck up? Big salaries and government pensions guaranteed.

Take a look...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ridiculous. There was no reason to redesign the site. I can't make heads or tails of it now. I don't get paid extra to sit and figure out the workings of the troubled mind who foisted this unnecessary rabbit warren upon us.

Anonymous said...

Plus it does not work, I put in my name and it gives an error, although I own here. So odd that it just does not work right like it used to at all. Get ready for it, this is only the start to all this mediocrity unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

this is what happens when people think they know everything and they don't know crap.maybe they will blame it on the russians